Africa Foundation Mission Statement
Our charity was started on the 30th January 2007. This is when the Trust Deed was signed. Since then our mission has always remained the same. The mission of IAF is to bring “life to the full” to the people of rural villages in India and Nigeria through education and the care for the children through integrated programmes for the adults and their children, and to live the words of Christ to all who have “ears to hear".
IAF will work with local charities in India & Africa to raise standards of education, health and hygiene, parenting and provide greater opportunities for employment. IAF hope that the seeds they have planted and will plant in India & Africa will flourish to the bring to these disadvantaged people a taste of heaven on earth.
Thus IAF have the following objectives:
To promote sustainable development in these villages by targeted funding and general encouragement of the following:
- the relief of poverty
- the promotion of sustainable means of achieving economic growth and regeneration
- the relief of sickness and the preservation of health
- the support of educational institutions and opportunities
- the promotion of good parenting practices
- championing the benefits of a community fellowship